Associate Pastor of Outreach
* The person in this position should be a committed Christian Disciple.
* Under direct supervision of the Pastor, this person provides guidance for programing and ministry activities that help us reach out to our community
with the precious Gospel.
* Heart for Special Needs children.
* Musical talent is a plus (but not required).
1. Provide direction and coordination for all special events for Outreach.
2. Includes Internet Outreach (Facebook, Streaming, Twitter, etc.) as well as local events
3. Weekly meeting with Pastor
1. A Passion and love for reaching the lost. 2. A life exemplifying Titus 1:6-8 3. Personal Effectiveness
4. Communication Proficiency, including technology 5. Excellent Interpersonal Skills 6. Flexibility
We provide various family activities throughout the year such as Family Fairs, Outdoor movies, Flashlight Easter Egg hunt and more.
We believe that it is our responsibility to share the Good News of the Gospel and are looking for a person who has a heart for the lost.
This is currently a PT position, 15 hrs. per week with the goal of increasing hours and salary as Church grows.
Salary - $200 week